FUTURE PROFESSIONALS WILL HELP YOU FREE OF CHARGE TODAY!
Services are provided free of charge by providing oral and written advice to the student consultants under the guidance of teachers of the faculty of law of SSU socially vulnerable categories of the population, who are not able to get paid legal services.
The provision of legal advice in civil, family, labor, housing law, social security law; in the protection of human rights
Carrying out activities of legal education of the population
During the existence of students-consultants of the legal clinic conducted a large number of activities associated with legal activities, participation in national and international scientific conferences, Olympiads and contests. Every month we organize lectures on legal issues in schools of Sumy and Sumy region.
1) increase the level of practical knowledge, abilities and skills of students of law faculty;
2) to Ensure access of representatives of vulnerable groups of society to legal aid;
3) Formation of legal culture of citizens;
4) training students in the spirit of compliance and respect for the rule of law, justice and human dignity;
5) Expansion of cooperation of SSU with other higher education institutions conducting training of specialists-lawyers with judicial and law enforcement authorities, judicial bodies, state authorities and local self-government, with other agencies and organizations;
6) the Introduction in educational process of elements of practical training law students in legal services.